Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali

#The Best Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali. Advertisements

Good VDO of Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to present Video on Chiropractors In Chicago. i would like it to dam my sisters. and the public. information that's useful. together with your friends. Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali, which I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali Video Clips. Duration : 0.50 Mins.

(305) 284-7223 Chiropractor in Miami FL Stress Chiropractors Chiropractic Acupuncturist Craniosacral Therapist Headaches Back Pain Neck PMS Auto Accident NSA Insomnia Craniosacral Infertility www.drcharlenecanali.com Dr. Canali is a dedicated Chiropractic and Acupuncture physician with 20 years of clinical experience. Dr. Canali graduated from Rutgers University and later received her doctorate from National College of Chiropractic in Chicago. She is also a graduate of the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine and performed an internship at Guang Zhou Medical Hospital in China. Dr. Canali is a life long seeker of knowledge and continues her studies with numerous courses and seminars. She is certified in Network Spinal Analysis, Craniosacral therapy, Reiki and Taoist Classical Acupuncture. Dr. Canali is a dedicated practitioner of Qi Gong, yoga and meditation. Experience Summary Twenty years of Chiropractic and Acupuncture experience including Network Spinal Analysis (NSA), Cranio Sacral therapy, Classical Taoist Acupuncture, Reiki, Hatha and Kundalini yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, meditation. I have developed extensive skills in body realignment and awareness techniques and accumulated knowledge from personal and professional exposure to a multitude of complementary medicine techniques. One of my main goals is educating and guiding individuals in the art and science of self healing.
View Related articles related to Chiropractors In Chicago. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Chiropractor in Miami FL Dr. Charlene Canali.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


2 comments:

  1. You are post a very nice blog. I got my information through your blog. please keep it up. I like it.
    miami chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. AcuProducts

    ReplyDelete